Chinook's largest tent the Titan Lodge 8 is truly the Titan of family/group tents. Chinook has added a heavy duty oxford nylon floor that will stand up to the wear and tear of foot traffic and camp furniture. The ultra-stable 4-pole configuration and extra thick fiberglass poles make the Titan extremely sturdy in high winds. The front vestibule door doubles as an awning for shade or rainy weather.
- Two very spacious private rooms both with front and rear doors
- Extra large doors with no-see-um screen windows for superb ventilation on warm evenings
- Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain far away from the tent floor and body
- Designed for a quick and easy set-up so you can enjoy the great outdoors faster
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength
- Extremely durable #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large "D" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with "no-see-um" mesh for added ventilation views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
- Tent accessory package -- All Chinook tents include tent pegs guy lines and storage sacks for tent pegs and poles.
- Capacity: 8 persons
- Fiberglass Tent Weight: 33 lbs.
- Poles: 4 + ridgepole + vestibule
- Doors: 4 doors
- Height: 7'4"
- Floor: 10' x 14'
- Body Area: 140 sq. ft.
- With Vestibule Area: 164 sq. ft.
- 3 Season