The Slater UL tent series derives inspiration from the Fly Creek UL series. The Slater is light and fast like the Fly Creek but offers extra floor-space across the board and a second door and vestibule on the 3+ size. Whether you're flying solo or bringing a dog or partner the extra space comes at little cost in these minimalist free standing shelters. Another unique feature to the Slater is its absence of mesh. Big Agnes replaced the mesh walls on the tent body with lightweight breathable nylon rip-stop for that extra bit of warmth and privacy or just to keep the sand and wind out when you're headed to the desert.
- Single door and vestibule
- Door has two closing options: Zip up mesh door only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for full protection
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh vent
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- One interior mesh pocket
- Gear Loft loops included
- Fast Fly setup available
- Footprint sold separately
- Trail Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Packed Weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Packed Size: 5" x 19"
- Floor Area: 28 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 6 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 40"
- Foot Height: 26"