Slater SL+ tents are light and fast like the Fly Creek series but offer extra interior floor space and a larger vestibule especially in the SL3+ size which offers a breezeway style entry. Whether youÍre flying solo or camping with a dog or partner the extra space comes at little cost in these minimalist free standing shelters. Another unique feature to the Slater is its absence of mesh. WeÍve replaced the mesh walls on the tent body with lightweight breathable nylon rip-stop for that extra bit of warmth and privacy and to keep desert sand and wind out.
- DAC Angle SF Hub allows for high volume pole architecture which creates steeper walls increasing livable space and head room
- Rear hub adds stability in 3+ season conditions
- SL3+ features a single door and extended pole-supported vestibule with a double door breezeway entry for optimal accessiblity
- Side access vestibule provides dry front entry
- The vestibuleÍs side zipper entry increases covered storage space
- Doors feature a zippered window with mesh for ventilation and a full zip option for 3+ season conditions
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Four fly vents
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCÍs)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with lightweight Angle SF Hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 5 Interior mesh pockets
- 2 Media pockets
- 12 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Trail Weight: 5 lb. 11 oz.
- Packed Weight: 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 4 lb. 7 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 21"
- Floor Area: 45 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 25 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 43"
- Foot Height: 36"