Burris XTR II Scope 5-25x50mm
- Illuminated Reticle Options: G2B Mil Dot or SCR MOA
- 34mm Tube
- Burris Forever Warranty
Competitive shooters and tactical operators prepare for serious state-of-the-art technology. XTR II riflescopes feature a five-times zoom system, 25% thicker tube construction, dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs, and Zero Click Stop technology. Superb, high-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses, optimizing target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance. All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple-spring tensioned for absolute shock-proofing, even under severe recoil, and vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols. True to brand principles, Burris XTR II scopes deliver far more than the modest-for-category price tags, and are protected forever with the Burris Unconditional Forever Warranty.
- Model: 5-25x50mm
- Reticle: G2B Mil-Dot Illuminated (FFP)
- Finish: Matte Black
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Field of View: 21 Low-4.3High feet at 100 yards
- Exit Pupil: 10 Low-2 High (mm)
- Click Value: 1/10 MIL
- Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Eye Relief: 3.5-4.25 Inches
- Length: 16.31 Inches
- Weight: 32.1 oz.
Burris Reticle Details
The G2B Mil-Dot is a versatile, combat-proven reticle that’s ideal for mid- to long-range tactical shooting.
- Mil-based reticle
- 1/2-mil hash marks between the 1-mil dots for precise aiming, distance measurement, holdover, and hold-off for wind
- Excellent in tactical situations when determining target distance and size is critical
The SCR MOA reticle increases precision for long-range competition, and is now in use on several Burris rifle scopes and spotting scopes in both illuminated and non-illuminated models.
In illuminated models the extended illuminated center area lets you confidently engage targets in low light and shadows. In non-illuminated models, the fine details are sharp enough for close in focus in virtuall yall lighting conditions.
- MOA-based, proprietary Burris design increases precision for long-range competition without adding clutter or distraction
- Design increases speed and precision for wind hold-off, range estimation, and impact measurement
- 1-MOA holdover lines
- 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA windage hold-off lines for precision
- 1/4-MOA ranging brackets on the crosshairs, at the top, left, and right extremes
- Proprietary reticle
- Extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distance even in low light (Veracity scope is not illuminated).
- SCR stands for special competition reticle
- Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification