Burris XTR II Scope 3-15x50mm G2B Mil-Dot
- 34mm Tube
- 5 times zoom ratio
- Burris Forever Warranty
- G2B Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle
Competitive shooters and tactical operators prepare for serious state-of-the-art technology. XTR II riflescopes feature a five-times zoom system, 25% thicker tube construction, dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs, and Zero Click Stop technology. Superb, high-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses, optimizing target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance. All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple-spring tensioned for absolute shock-proofing, even under severe recoil, and vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols. True to brand principles, Burris XTR II scopes deliver far more than the modest-for-category price tags, and are protected forever with the Burris Unconditional Forever Warranty.
- Magnification: 3x-15x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 58mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25mm
- Reticle: G2B Mil-Dot
- Illumination Control: Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops
- Illumination Settings: 11 brightness settings
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Main Tube Size: 34mm
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 3x: 36' and 15x: 7.5'
- Eye Relief: 3x: 3.50" and 15x: 4.25"
- Exit Pupil: 3x: 11mm and 15x: 3.3mm
- Click Value: 1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 110 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Parallax/Focus: Side focus/PA
- Adjustable Parallax: 50 Yards – infinity
- Battery: CR2032
- Length: 14.13"
- Weight: 30.90 oz
- Finish: Matte