Blacktail tents offer a spacious sleeping area for two campers. Easy access through two side entry doors and vestibules makes climbing over your tent mate for an early morning bathroom run a thing of the past. An excellent value for the entry-level backpacker car camper or those who just want a super comfortable basic tent to bring on the trail.
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 12 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear Loft loops included
- Trail Weight: 5lb 6oz
- Packed Weight: 6 lb
- Packed Size: 6" x 21"
- Floor Area: 44 Square Feet
- Vestibule Area 9sq ft
- Head Height: 44"
To extend the life of your tent floor use a Big Agnes footprint or ground cloth. The Big Agnes footprint also enables you to pitch a lightweight Fast Fly shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint tent fly poles and stakes.
- Fits: Blacktail 3
- Weight: 10 oz