The Blacktail 2 a three season free standing backpacking tent offers a spacious sleeping area for two campers. Easy access through two side entry doors and vestibules makes climbing over your tent mate for an early morning bathroom run a thing of the past. An excellent value for the entry level backpacker or anyone who wants a super comfortable tent to bring on the trail.
Awesome High Quality Tent! Includes Blacktail 2 Footprint!
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 12 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear Loft loops included. Fits SQUARE gear (Sold Separately)
- Footprint included
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint rainfly poles and stakes.
- Color: Green/Gray
- Trail Weight: 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Packed Weight: 5 lb.
- Footprint Weight: 8 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 20"
- Floor Area: 29 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq ft
- Head Height: 42"