The Bitter Springs UL1 is an ultralight trekking pole supported 3 season backpacking shelter. The mesh body and single door keep weight minimal while the oversized vestibule design means your gear stays dry outside the tent while you enjoy ample sleeping space inside.
- One door and one oversized vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Pressfit pole features the Jake's Foot simple connection mechanism which evenly tensions the tent body and fly
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame
- Trekking pole system (Not Included)
- Requires 2 trekking poles
- Bitter Springs UL1 requires one 36" for the vestibule pole and one pole that collapses to 26" for the rear pole
- 15 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Triangle gear loft (Sold Separately)
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft (Sold Separately)
- Footprint (Sold Separately)
- Trail Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Packed Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Footprint Weight: 3 oz.
- Packed Size: 5" x 17"
- Floor Area: 18 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 12 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 36"
- Foot Height: 22"