Why Big House Deluxe? The envy of campsites everywhere youÍll enjoy the supreme features of the Deluxe like your own front door welcome mat 12 large interior pockets for keeping your tent organized and your gear off the floor and a briefcase style carry bag which is easy to tote around and pack. Steep walls and ample head height (68" in the 4 and 78" in the 6) give the deluxe a living room feel and when you add on an Accessory Vestibule you really have the Taj Mahal of the campground.
- High volume architecture provides steep walls and excellent living space
- Two large smooth opening doors featuring widows with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- Quick Stash on front door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Storm flaps on door zippers
- Side wall pockets sized for iPads
- Stowable bin pockets act as bedside tables
- Welcome mat on front door
- Gear loft loops galore
- Color coded webbing and buckles for easy set up
- Two fly vents
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Fly and floor are polyester with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCÍs)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach tent body to pole frame
- 10 interior mesh pockets
- 2 bin pockets
- 10 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Gear loft loop
- Trail Weight: 12 lb. 8 oz.
- Packed Weight: 13 lb. 11 oz.
- Packed Size: 8" x 12.5" x 24"
- Floor Area: 75 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 78"