Spacious enough to provide shelter for the family on a summer road trip or to provide refuge from wind and sun on a remote river trip Rabbit Ears tents are versatile and value-oriented. With one cavernous door for kids to run through and plenty of mesh for ventilation on hot summer nights these tents include plenty of bells and whistles but put less of a premium on weight savings. Rabbit Ears tents are easy to set up under headlamp lighting while the kids are asleep in the truck.
- Three season free-standing car camping/ base camp tent
- One large door with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- One window opposite door offers cross breeze option when zip up nylon flap is opened
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Fly and floor are made with durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Four interior mesh storage pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 10 aluminum hook stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes Large Trapezoid gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Lime/Silver
- Trail Weight: 12 lb. 11 oz.
- Packed Weight: 13 lb. 11 oz.
- Footprint Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Packed Size: 7" x 14" x 23"
- Floor Area: 85 sq ft
- Head Height: 78"